Creative Ideas for Advent and Christmas: 80 Seasonal Activities for Use with Children by Jane Tibbs (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.56Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes 80 practical and invative ideas, grouped in four key contexts: in church; midweek and children's groups; at home; and, for community events (20 ideas for each category). Many of the ideas developed for live situations in the Diocese of Bath and Wells. It is ideal for shared engagement, especially for those working with 4-11s. Author has many years of experience resourcing clergy, families and children's workers with materials, ideas and events. It includes inspirational ideas for the weeks before Christmas.
- Author BiographyBased in Somerset, Jane Tibbs has a background in education having been a teacher and head teacher before moving into church ministry eleven years ago. Jane has a broad range of experience having worked in the Middle East and the Falklands. As a teacher, Jane has a wide experience of primary school teaching and has taught music and drama in secondary schools. She was also the head of a multi-national school in Saudi Arabia. Since leaving teaching she has continued to be involved with schools as a governor and also as a SIAS inspector. Training has played a key role in Jane's work over recent years with the provision of training courses for people who work with children in the predominantly voluntary sector of education. She has contributed to education courses for clergy and ministers in training. She is also an accredited Godly Play teacher. Jane runs a variety of workshops in churches and schools and has experience of the planning and leading of festivals and large events. Her workshops are lively and interactive. She also leads an annual holiday club and summer camp for children. As a writer, Jane has written Creative Ideas for Advent and Christmas, and compiled a number of resources for churches and schools to support the church's year from Advent to All Souls. She also contributes to ROOTS magazine and produces Young Church Mag the weekly puzzle sheet for children and SundayMax, the weekly resource to use with children on Sundays.
- Author(s)Jane Tibbs
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBarnabas for Children
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.43New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $23.80New
- AU $11.17Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $40.04Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $101.89Trending at AU $118.99
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.