All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides higher education faculty and administrators a scholarly resource on the most salient aspects and emerging trends in creative learning in higher education today. International contributors explore ways to foster creativity in any student, regardless of academic discipline or demographic characteristics and demonstrate that creativity is a skill all students can and should learn. Chapters analyzes how different countries and cultures implement creative learning, exploring issues of instruction, assessment, and ultimately how these practices are transforming learning. This important book helps higher education professionals understand and cultivate creative learning across disciplines in any college and university setting.
- Author BiographyLinda S. Watts is Professor of American Studies and Co-Director of the Project for Interdisciplinary Pedagogy at the University of Washington Bothell, USA. Patrick Blessinger is Founder and Executive Director of the International Higher Education Teaching and Learning Association (HETL), USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 4 black & white halftones, 12 black & white line drawings
- Weight394 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byLinda Watts,Patrick Blessinger
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.