All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIs contemporary art undermining the sacred roots of human culture'? Is art meant for a ble purpose, greater self-kwledge, and entry to a deeper dimension of life? In sharp, streetwise language, this artist, a skateboarding punk meditator, presents practical ways serious artists can use their lives to develop greater clarity, dignity, generosity, and insight. He discusses: How generosity transforms the artist's natural isolation; How creative people subconsciously sabotage their success; How unrecognised self-indulgence obstructs creativity; How artists can use meditation to deepen insight and creativity; Shamanistic and sacred visionary traditions as sources of creative power; The consequences of manipulating creativity.
- Author BiographyBandhu Dunham, has been a lampworker for over 27 years, and has taught lampwork techniques all across the United States and internationally. His work is in the permanent collections of several museums.
- Author(s)Bandhu Dunham
- PublisherHohm Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/12/2005
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPrescot
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHohm Press,U.S.
- Weight304 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.