All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $20.70Free postage
- AU $23.25Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionCreative Paper Quilling contains 28 brand new and exciting quilled designs. Join Ann Martin and other accomplished quilling artists as they share expert technique information, helpful tips and eye- catching designs that are sure to appeal to crafters of all skill levels. Enjoy creating greeting cards for a variety of occasions, charming ornaments for your favorite holidays, stylish jewelry pieces to enhance your , eye-catching wall art and home accents. The Quilling Basics chapter equips readers with sufficient kwledge of supplies and tools to get them started. The Shape Gallery includes images of the quilled shapes used in the books and provides instructions and step-by-step details needed to create each shape.
- Author BiographyEditor and designer Ann Martin enjoys inspiring others to look at paper in a new light. Via her popular blog All Things Paper she introduces a wide variety of paper creatives from around the world and shares paper craft tutorials. Ann demonstrated quilling on the HGTV television show That's Clever, and her designs can be seen on craft websites and in books and magazines. Paper jewelry, home decor, fashion accessories and correspondence are featured in her book All Things Paper: 20 Unique Projects from Leading Paper Crafters, Artists, and Designers. She creates custom quilled marriage certificates, ketubot and wedding invitations.
- Author(s)Ann Martin
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note50 colour
- Weight172 g
- Width218 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.