All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $36.33Trending at AU $38.28
- AU $43.75Trending at AU $48.78
- AU $38.00Trending at AU $60.52
- AU $24.11Trending at AU $29.46
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $34.72
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the celebrated coauthor of The Marriage Miracle comes a new kind of cookbook and a new attitude toward planning meals. With an eye toward the whole menu, t just part of it, columnist Cheryl Moeller teaches cooks to use two crockpots to easily create healthy, homemade dinners.Don't worry about your dinner being reduced to a mushy stew. Each of the more than 200 recipes has been taste-tested at Cheryl's table. Join the Moeller family as you dig into:
- Harvest-time Halibut Chowder
- Salmon and Gingered Carrots
- Mediterranean Rice Pilaf
- Indian Chicken Curry
- Apricot-Pistachio Bread
- Shrimp Creole
- Rhubarb Crisp
- Author BiographyCheryl Moeller is a seasoned mother and a standup comic. She is also a syndicated columnist with her own blog (www.momlaughs.blogspot.com) and contributes monthly to several online parent websites. Cheryl has coauthored two books on marriage with her husband and has written for www.mops.org and Marriage Partnership. Cheryl does comedy for parenting classes, MOPS groups, wedding or baby showers, church retreats, women's conferences, and those in line at the grocery store.
- Author(s)Cheryl Moeller
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight567 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.