All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy isn t everyone creative? Why doesn t education foster more ingenuity? Why is expertise often the enemy of invation? Best-selling creativity expert Michael Michalko shows that in every field of endeavor, from business and science to government, the arts, and even day-to-day life natural creativity is limited by the prejudices of logic and the structures of accepted categories and concepts. Through step-by-step exercises, illustrated strategies, and inspiring real-world examples he shows readers how to liberate their thinking and literally expand their imaginations by learning to synthesize dissimilar subjects, think paradoxically, and enlist the help of the subconscious mind. He also reveals the attitudes and approaches diverse geniuses share and anyone can emulate. Fascinating and fun, Michalko s strategies facilitate the kind of light-bulb moment thinking that changes lives for the better.
- Author BiographyMichael Michalko is one of the most acclaimed creativity experts in the world. His bestselling books include Thinkertoys, ThinkPak, and Cracking Creativity. He has given speeches, workshops, and seminars on fostering creative thinking for clients ranging from associations and government agencies to Fortune 500 corporations, such as DuPont, Kellogg s, General Electric, Kodak, Microsoft, Exxon, General Motors, Ford, AT&T, Wal-Mart, Gillette, and Hallmark. He lives in Rochester, New York.
- Author(s)Michael Michalko
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations, charts, and worksheets throughout
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.