All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this invative fusion of practice and criticism, Jeremy Scott shows how insights from stylistics can enrich the craft of creative writing. Focusing on crucial methodological issues that confront the practicing writer, Creative Writing and Stylistics: - introduces key topics from stylistics; - provides in-depth analysis of a wide range of writing examples; - includes practical exercises to help develop creative writing skills. Clear and accessible, this invaluable guide will give both students and writers a greater critical awareness of the creative possibilities of language.
- Author BiographyJeremy Scott is Lecturer in English at the University of Kent, UK. He has published many articles on contemporary fiction, narrative technique and stylistics-based approaches to the teaching of creative writing. He has also published several short stories and is currently working on a novel.
- Author(s)Jeremy Scott
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleApproaches to Writing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight288 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.