Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThere is a gap between the writers we are and the writers we want to be. This book helps to close that gap with a lively examination of the creative process and an engaging set of exercises designed to shake you free of the doldrums and quickly plunge you into the act of writing. Learn how to: make creative choices with confidence; improve access to your own ideas; conquer writer's block forever; invent all the plots and characters you need; generate stories and themes quickly; develop the daily practice of writing. Thoroughly practical, witty and inviting, this book gives writers powerful strategies for exploiting creativity's treasures. Be the writer you desire to be. Anything is possible when Creativity Rules!
- Author BiographyJohn Vorhaus
- Author(s)John Vorhaus
- PublisherSilman-James Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/02/2000
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSilman-James Press,U.S.
- Weight455 g
- Width225 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.