All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionCreativity and Perception in Management is a textbook revealing the importance of creativity and invation in today's organizations. The book provides students with the principles and practices entailed in the new form of management associated with creative and invative organizations. It introduces the creative approaches in management, revealing the role and impact of cognition, intuition and perception. Jane Henry differentiates between a variety of personal styles and shows their implications for creativity, problem solving, communication, decision making and role preference. Students using this textbook will understand the impact of cultural values and certain historical habits of thought on management and organization, and identify the main ways in which management can enable organizations to be more sustainable and responsible. The text includes student activities, illustrative cartoons, boxed examples and recommended readings. It can be used alongside the Readers Creative Management 2nd edition (Henry) and Managing Invation and Change 2nd edition (Henry and Mayle). Creativity and Perception in Management is a key course text on the Open University Business School's Creativity, Invation and Change master's course.
- Author BiographyJane Henry is a senior lecturer and applied psychologist at the Open University. She is the editor of the Creative Management and Managing Innovation and Change Readers, also published by SAGE and now in their second edition.
- Author(s)Jane Henry
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication11/09/2001
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitlePublished in Association with the Open University
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width188 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.