CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionUsing creativity as a lens to explore the meaningful learning experiences of autistic youth, Carrie Sw evaluates and challenges common conceptions about autism and offers a strengths-based demonstration of the many ways that autistic people express creativity and imagination. She then identifies key qualities of education that are commonly cited by autistic people to be significant to the development of fulfilling lives, healthy identities, promising careers and vocations, and creativity in general. This important resource shows how educators can support autistic K-12 students in public, private, inclusive as well as specialized schools. Creativity and the Autistic Student forwards the idea that autistic people offer valuable skills and abilities that can strengthen communities, within school and beyond.
- Author BiographyCarrie C. Snow is an independent scholar with 15 years in the field of special education, including tutoring, mentoring, classroom teaching, educational research, student teaching supervision, and teacher education.
- Author(s)Carrie Snow
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.