All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionCreative input is inevitably required of the PR practitioner and yet there is a lack of real understanding of the mechanics of the processes involved. Creativity in Public Relations seeks to address this situation and explores the five 'Is' of the creative process, showing you techniques for stimulating and evaluating ideas and obstacles to creativity. This fully updated third edition also includes two new chapters on the use of social media and creativity, and creativity and memes. Including practical examples and research carried out by creative experts in the PR industry, the reader is guided through methods of using and managing a range of techniques and tips to generate creative ideas, as described by the five 'Is' of the creative process: information, incubation, illumination, integration and illustration. By clearly establishing a definition of 'creativity', this third edition will help PR practitioners and general readers to get 'under the skin' of the creative process and use it to greater effect in their work.
- Author BiographyAndy Green is a Fellow of the CIPR and is a leading expert on communications and creativity. He is the driving force behind the Wakefield Media and Creativity Centre, a partner with Wakefield-based GREEN communications and creativity consultancy creativity@work. He is also the author of Effective Personal Communication Skills for Public Relations (also published by Kogan Page).
- Author(s)Andy Green
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitlePR in Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.