All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost people accept that early years education should aim to develop children's creativity, but this raises a number of questions: What is creativity? How does it relate to such concepts as imagination, self-expression and intelligence? Why is it valuable?--and in what ways? Can creativity be taught? And, if so, how? And how can it be assessed?In this carefully-weighed, clearly written and scholarly study, Anna Craft answers these and related questions, providing in the process a comprehensive guide to creativity for all those who work with children in the early years.
- Author BiographyAnna Craft is Senior Lecturer at the Open University and co-edited Creativity in Education (Continuum).
- Author(s)Anna Craft
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Lifelong Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.