Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe anthology examines the historical and systematic dimensions of Luther's concentration of Christology on language-philosophically conceptualized communication through the use of idioms. In addition to background analysis on the history of tradition, historically there are also extensive reception-historical investigations on the Late Reformation and Orthodoxy. The work addresses t only the underlying metaphor theory, but also the capacity of the concept as a whole.
- Author BiographyOswald Bayer, Universitat Tubingen; Benjamin Gleede, Tubinger Zentrum fur Augustinusforschung.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleTheologische Bibliothek Topelmann
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 138
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Gleede,Oswald Bayer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.