All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLook out! There are all kinds of creatures about at night. Their eyes flash back at you in the moonlight and their glow lights up the trees. Wait until after sunset to discover the extraordinary animals of the dark. Intricately drawn artworks give accurate details of each animal's anatomy and behaviour. Stunning photos show how each animal hunts, sees, and moves by night. Features mammals, birds, reptiles, insects, and spiders. The Creatures of the...series includes: Night: 9781781715369 Deep: 9781781715352
- Author BiographyA background in science, education and journalism has been the perfect foundation for author, CAMILLA DE LA BEDOYERE. She studied Zoology and Geology at Bristol University, and has subsequently written or edited more than 200 books for children and adults, many of which aim to explain and explore the natural world and our relationship with it. As a freelance journalist, Camilla compiled the Children's Page in a British national newspaper for more than six years, and her work for adults includes magazine articles and books on health, art, design, biography and travel. She undertakes consultancy work for organisations that provide written advice and guidance for children and young people, and helps their authors to write clear English for particular age groups and abilities. Camilla is a specialist literacy teacher at a London high school, developing reading skills and encouraging a love of learning through books. In her spare time, Camilla pursues an interest in art and likes to travel, visiting the places she writes about and watching wildlife in action.
- Author(s)Camilla de la Bedoyere
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width219 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.