Credit Derivatives: Instruments, Applications, and Pricing by Ren-Raw Chen, Frank J. Fabozzi, Mark J. P. Anson, Moorad Choudhry (Hardback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $120.77Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $58.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide to credit derivatives Credit derivatives has become one of the fastest-growing areas of interest in global derivatives and risk management. Credit Derivatives takes the reader through an in-depth explanation of an investment tool that has been increasingly used to manage credit risk in banking and capital markets. Anson discusses everything from the basics of why credit risk is important to accounting and tax implications of credit derivatives. Key topics covered in this essential guidebook include: credit swaps; credit forwards; credit linked tes; and credit derivative pricing models. Anson also discusses the implications of credit risk management as well as credit derivative regulation. Using charts, examples, basic investment theory, and elementary mathematics, Credit Derivatives illustrates the real-world practice and applications of credit derivatives products. Mark J. P. Anson (Sacramento, CA) is the Chief Investment Officer at Calpers. Frank J. Fabozzi (New Hope, PA) is a Fellow of the International Center for Finance at Yale University. Moorad Choudhry (Surrey, UK) is a Vice President in Structured Finance Services with JP Morgan Chase Bank in London. Ren-Raw Chen is an Assistant and Associate Professor at the Rutgers University Faculty of Management.
- Author BiographyMARK J.P. ANSON, PhD, CFA, is the Chief Investment Officer at CalPERS and is a frequent contributor to academic and professional publications on the topics of risk management, derivatives, and portfolio management. FRANK J. FABOZZI, PhD, CFA, is the Frederick Frank Adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University's School of Management, a Fellow of the International Center for Finance at Yale University, and Editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management. MOORAD CHOUDHRY is Head of Treasury at KBC Financial Products UK Limited, and a Fellow at the Centre for Mathematical Trading and Finance, CASS Business School. REN-RAW CHEN, PhD, is an Associate Professor of Finance at Rutgers University School of Business (New Brunswick), a frequent contributor to major academic finance journals, and a speaker at many academic conferences.
- Author(s)Frank J. Fabozzi,Mark J. P. Anson,Moorad Choudhry,Ren-Raw Chen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2004
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFrank J. Fabozzi Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.