Credit Portfolio Management: A Portfolio Approach to Risk Management by Charles W. Smithson (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $94.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA cutting-edge text on credit portfolio management Credit risk. A number of market factors are causing revolutionary changes in the way it is measured and managed at financial institutions. Charles Smithson, author of the bestselling Managing Financial Risk, introduces a portfolio management approach to credit in his latest book. Understanding how to manage the inherent risks of this market has become increasingly important over the years. Credit Portfolio Management provides readers with a complete understanding of the alternative approaches to credit risk measurement and portfolio management. This definitive guide discusses the pricing and managing of credit risks associated with a variety of off-balance-sheet products such as credit default swaps, total return swaps, first-to-default baskets, and credit spread options; as well as on-balance-sheet customized structured products such as credit-linked tes, repackage tes, and synthetic collateralized debt obligations (CDOs). Filled with expert insight and advice, this book is a must-read for all credit professionals. Charles W. Smithson, PhD (New York, NY), is the Managing Partner of Rutter Associates and Executive Director of the International Association of Credit Portfolio Managers (IACPM). He is the author of five books, including The Handbook of Financial Engineering and Managing Financial Risk (w in its Third Edition).
- Author BiographyCHARLES W. SMITHSON is the Managing Partner of Rutter Associates. His career has spanned the gamut, with positions in academia, government, and the private sector. Smithson most recently worked for CIBC, where he created the School of Financial Products. He was formerly Managing Director for Risk Management Research and Education at Chase Manhattan Bank, and Managing Director for Risk Management Research at Continental Bank. The author of numerous articles in professional and academic journals, Smithson is best known as the originator of the Building Block Approach to Financial Products. He is the author of five books, including The Handbook of Financial Engineering and Managing Financial Risk (now in its third edition). Smithson was instrumental in the formation of the International Association of Credit Portfolio Managers (IACPM) and served as its first Executive Director. Smithson served as a member of the Working Group for the Global Derivatives Project, sponsored by the Group of Thirty, and on the board of directors of the International Swaps and Derivatives Association (ISDA). Smithson received his PhD in economics from Tulane University.
- Author(s)Charles W. Smithson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight604 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.