All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the role of the rating system in creditworthiness assessment, looking into its current status, strengths and weaknesses and possible evolution in the light of Basel 3 and the Global Ecomic Crisis.
- Author BiographyMichele Modina is Associate Professor of Economics and Business Management at the University of Molise, Italy, where he holds courses in 'Entrepreneurship and Small Business' and 'Corporate Finance' under the Degree course in 'Entrepreneurship and Innovation'. His research activity focuses on the value creation in manufacturing and financial companies; the effects of Basel 2 on bank-firm relationship and the role of corporate finance; the management of the investment and financing techniques; and the quality of financial and banking services for SMEs.
- Author(s)Michele Modina
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/10/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note7 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.