Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionKw Thyself You will meet people in your life who will be glad to give you all kinds of good advice and who will even go so far as to tell you years from w, when you are well established in your career that they always knew you would be successful. Why were these people unwilling to say anything at the time you were trying to find yourself? This may be one of the hardest lessons life has to offer. The truth is that one can kw what you should be except God and yourself, mostly God. That is why it is real important for you to listen carefully what your true self says to you. What is the true self? We are born with natural inclinations in our life which fit us for a natural existence. God foresees our life in his eternity and fits us for our life mission. Grace adds a different dimension to our lives. Grace perfects our natural inclinations so that they remain inclined toward surrendering to the divine law. Oftentimes our natural inclination, when t subjected to grace, can cause us to sway away from God. The world is at enmity with God and unless we have a greater principle of life than the world, we will fall subject to the world. Coming to this understanding of our inclination with and without grace is part of self-kwledge. Self-kwledge is the path to realizing how the Gospel Message can be fitted to our life to keep us on the straight and narrow that Jesus calls us to. This is the first step by which we come to kw the twist of the Gospel message calling us to obedience. The twist means that though God calls all men and women to obedience he calls me here and w with my experiences, weaknesses, desire and strengths to follow him. In order to learn to listen to God's word alive and active in our lives we need to spend time with the Word of God, so that his word is more alive than the competing voices of the world coming to us daily from a deceptive and fallen world. The world is never the same, and it is constantly changing; on the other hand, God is always the same. Be perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect. That is an important question and it is also important criterion by which to measure yourself. For until you, come to kw and believe who you are before God, the people who think that they have answers for your life will have more power over you to sway you toward ends which may t be God's will for you. Coming to kw yourself is a matter of sorting thru the changeable inclinations you have in yourself until you can come to the rock bottom person you are in your deepest self. There is time limit on how each person comes to this self-kwledge, but it is part of life's work. I believe that our deepest self can be found thru opening ourselves to the Mystery of the word of God. The Gospel says of the Word that t one thing came into being except thru Him, and ..all that came to be thru him was life. Whenever we are being led down a path of sin and death, it can never lead us to our true self matter how profitable it seems at the moment. The antithesis of the Gospel is sin and death. Eternal life and grace come thru Jesus Christ.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Clinton R. LeFort was born in Lake Arthur Louisiana, a small rural town in Southwest Louisiana in the United States. He began creative writing at age 6, in the form of poems, songs and news broadcast. After high school he attended USL, LSU and USC, where he continued his writing on philosophical, academic and religious topics. He began his own publishing company in 2006 after successfully writing 6 books which received Imprimaturs from the Archdiocese of St. Louis, Mo. Today Mr. LeFort has over 170 titles available for Kindle. He continues to read and write with a great interest in spirituality and mysticism of Catholic Saints. He has recently gone online at www.clintonlefort.com
He can be followed on Twitter at clintonrlefort and on Facebook at clinton.lefort God is Love and he who abides in Love abides in God and God in hm.
God Alone suffices. (St. Teresa of Avila)
Everything is a grace. (St. Therese of Lisieux
- Author(s)MR Clinton Robert Lefort
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.