All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is suitable for children aged 6 to 10 years old. In his fourth stunning n-fiction picture book, acclaimed naturalist and illustrator Jim Arsky brings out the beauty, the wow! and the yuck! factors of hundreds of insects and spiders. Eight spectacular gatefolds show moths and mosquitoes, butterflies and beetles, spiders and silverfish life-size, up-close and personal!
- Author BiographyJim Arnosky is the author/illustrator of more than 100 books and received the first lifetime achievement award for Excellence in Science Illustration from the American Association for the Advancement of Science and the Washington Post/Children's Book Guild Award for nonfiction. Jim lives in Vermont, but travels all over the U.S. for school and library visits. Visit jimarnosky.com to learn more.
- Author(s)Jim Arnosky
- PublisherSterling Juvenile
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSterling Juvenile
- Out-of-print date02/07/2014
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width229 mm
- Height293 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
- Interest Age6-10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.