All listings for this product
About this product
- Description11 popular insects and arachnids feature in this step-by-step guide. Draw a slick scorpion, hone a hornet and caricature a centipede with professional guidance. Whether you can already draw really well or whether you think you can't, Paul Gamble's guides will help you create amazing cartoon-style illustrations of popular animals, superheroes, monsters and more. Once you've mastered these, you'll be inspired to create even more! Six books that will help children aged 6+ improve their art skills. The projects are specially designed to be easy for young readers to reproduce by building up simple lines and curves.
- Author BiographyPaul Gamble's illustrations have been featured in numerous children's publications. An impressive list of clients, including Marvel, Warner Bros., Disney, and the BBC, have endorsed the skills of this prolific doodler for over twenty years. Energized with childlike enthusiasm, Paul delights in sharing these skills in his ever-popular, fun-filled, step-by-step guides.
- Author(s)Paul Gamble
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleReady, Set, Draw!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight160 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Paul Gamble
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.61
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.18
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.76
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.16
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.33
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.