About this product
- DescriptionIn this book you'll discover the most mysterious events and stories to still baffle humankind to this day. From ancient wonders like the Easter Island giants to modern mysteries such as the sudden disappearance of the USS Eldridge. Are these conspiracies, magic or just a trick of the mind? Find out which is the oddest in Top Ten Creepy Mysteries. The Top Ten Worst series counts down the ghastliest ghoulies, the most petrifying pirates, the angriest animals, the nastiest natural disasters, and much, much more! Colourful and humourous illustrations accompany the terrifying text, which features information on how to survive everything from the worst volcanic eruption to the world's deadliest animal. Each title explores the facts and the science behind each subject as well as looking at their impact on the world at large. Topics and subjects are put in a geographical and historical context so the reader can breathe a sigh of relief if the threat is very old or far away. Captions and speech bubbles bring the illustrations to life while 'Vital Statistics' fact boxes fill you in on all the details. All titles feature a full glossary and index, which back up the scientific and historical information found within the books.
- Author(s)Fiona Macdonald
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTop Ten Worst
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Out-of-print date06/08/2014
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations
- Width198 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Antram
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.