All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHilarious and heartbreaking, Creepy and Maud charts the relationship between two social misfits, played out in the space between their windows. Creepy is a boy who watches from the shadows keenly observing and caustically commentating on human folly. Maud is less certain. A confused girl with a condition that embarrasses her parents and assures her isolation. Together Creepy and Maud discover something outside their own vulnerability - each other's. But life is arbitrary; and loving someone doesn't mean you can save them. Creepy and Maud is a blackly funny and moving first vel that says; 'You're ok to be as screwed up as you think you are and you're t alone in that.'
- Author(s)Dianne Touchell
- PublisherFremantle Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNorth Fremantle, WA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFremantle Press
- Weight200 g
- Width129 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.