All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe culinary offering from Breizh Cafe is a cut above typical Breton crepes and galettes. Working with exceptional raw materials is the principle at the heart of Bertrand Larcher's culinary enterprise. Using only the best products - including the highly regarded Bordier butter - all his core ingredients are locally sourced and made by Brittany's top farmers and artisans. His singular approach forms the driving force behind this book, where he has gathered over 60 original crepe and galette recipes. Simple yet premium-quality Breton products are combined with unique flavours for an authentic and surprising result: Breizh roll with goat's cheese tartare, smoked salmon and ikura galette, chicken and cider sauce galette, honey and saracen ice cream crepe. Creating enhanced traditional recipes that become exceptional dishes is what Breizh Cafe stands for - the perfect balance between simplicity and excellence.
- Author BiographyShortly after graduating from the Ecole Hoteliere de Dinard, BERTRAND LARCHER started a successful career as a chef and restauranteur. Moving to Japan in 1995, Larcher opened his first creperie, La Bretagne, in Tokyo's Kagurazaka district. His first French restaurant , Trivabro, opened in Cancale, Brittany, in 2002, followed by Breizh Cafe a couple of years later in 2005. Between 2005 and 2008, six additional Breizh Cafe restaurants were opened in various Japanese cities (from Tokyo to Yokohama and Kawazaki). Finally, Larcher opened his one and only Breizh Cafe in Paris in 2007. Bertrand Larcher was awarded the prestigious Fooding Prize of Honour in 2011 and 2014.
- Author(s)Bertrand Larcher
- PublisherJacqui Small LLP
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJacqui Small LLP
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight771 g
- Width194 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.