Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells you all you need to kw to help you start playing cricket. Step-by-step photos will show you the moves you'll need, there are top tips on improving your game and pro play panels show top players demonstrating their skills in matches.
- Author BiographyEdward Way is a highly experienced author and has written titles on just about every sport, from tennis and golf to badminton and track athletics. He has also written extensively on major sporting events such as the Summer Olympics and the Football World Cup.
- Author(s)Clive Gifford,Edward Way
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleGet Sporty
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs and diagrams throughout
- Weight372 g
- Width224 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.