All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCricket: Steps to Success contains progressive instruction for comprehensive coverage of individual skills, techniques and the fundamentals of team play. With Cricket: Steps to Success , the reader will learn the proper techniques of batting, bowling, fielding and wicket-keeping. Through clear, detailed instruction, full-colour photos and illustrations and 71 of the game's best drills, players will develop each skill and identify and correct common flaws in technique, assess their abilities and gauge progress. Once the fundamentals have been mastered, the book takes them onto the field and into the game. From the roles and responsibilities of each position to the essentials of team play, they'll be prepared for every situation on the pitch. If their team are ready to master the game of cricket, rely on this one resource proven to make a difference. Cricket: Steps to Success is part of the popular Steps to Success series with more than 1.5 million copies sold and is the guide to winning play.
- Author BiographyRalph Dellor has been involved with cricket for over 50 years as a player, broadcaster/journalist and coach, in a career that has taken him to some 25 countries around the world. He has coached the England women's team, was on the coaching staff at Oxford University and more recently, has been coach of the Norwegian national team that has risen from obscurity to the first division of European cricket.
- Author(s)Ralph Dellor
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleSteps to Success S.
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note117 colour illustrations, 13 colour illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.