All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $27.53Free postage
- AU $30.82Free postage
- AU $24.99Was:AU $36.99
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionBlack Caps captain Kane Williamson on how to play our favourite summer sport. 'I love batting. Nothing gives me a bigger buzz than taking on the best bowlers in the world. I'm a big believer in the idea that cricket is a team sport but there's that moment, just as the bowler delivers the ball, when it's a pure one-on-one contest...' Why is it important to play the ball late? How do you play a classic cover drive? What should you do to deliver a deadly in-swinger? Join New Zealand batsman Kane Williamson as he talks through his approach to batting, bowling, fielding and captaincy. It pays to learn from one of the best, and Kane Williamson is fast-becoming one of New Zealand's greatest ever.
- Author BiographyKane Williamson is the captain and a leading batsman in the Black Caps. He's also an off-spin bowler, an excellent fielder and an ardent student of the game. He is 26 but if he continues at this rate, he'll very likely go down as one of our greatest ever players. He is the fastest New Zealand batsman to reach both 4000 test runs and 3000 ODI runs and is one of only six players in the history of the game to score 10 test centuries before the age of 25. Humble and unassuming, Kane is the perfect role-model for aspiring cricketers.
- Author(s)Kane Williamson
- PublisherRandom House New Zealand Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2016
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2016
- ImprintRandom House New Zealand Ltd
- Weight532 g
- Width186 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.