Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.18+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen there are stars in the sky sometimes all you need is a ladder a friend a dog a cat and a hardware store open all night. A story celebrating creativity and friendship from the highly acclaimed author and artist, Chris McKimmie. For ages 3-6 - Themes include pets, love, friendship, chaos, creativity
- Author BiographyChris McKimmie is a writer, illustrator, artist. His previous books with Allen and Unwin are Brian Banana Duck Sunshine Yellow (2006), shortlisted for the 2007 CBCA Awards, Maisie Moo and Invisible Lucy (2007), Special Kev (2008), shortlisted for the 2009 CBCA Awards, Two Peas in a Pod (2010), shortlisted for the 2011 CBCA Awards, Good Morning, Mr Pancakes (2011), Alex and the Watermelon Boat (2012) and Scarlett and the Scratchy Moon (2013). Chris was for many years the convenor and originator of the illustration program at the Queensland College of Art, Griffith University. He wrote, illustrated and designed a series of eight children's books in the 70s, and has designed many covers for the University of Queensland Press. Represented in the Graphis Annual, he has worked as a graphic designer and publications designer for the ABC, the National Parks and Wildlife Services and the University of WA Press. He was production designer for the award-winning short film Stations and the feature-length film Australian Dream, and wrote the lyrics for the songs in both films. He regularly exhibits his paintings and drawings.
- Author(s)Chris McKimmie
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Notechiefly illustrations (colour)
- Width300 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.