All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScreen Hustles, Grifts and Stings identifies recurrent themes and techniques of the con film, suggests precedents in literature and discusses the perennial appeal of the con man for readers and viewers alike.
- Author BiographyAmy Sargeant teaches in the London Program for Tisch School of the Arts at New York University. She was formerly Reader in Film at the University of Warwick and Lecturer in the History of Film and Visual Media at Birkbeck College, University of London. Her major publications include The Servant (BFI/Palgrave, 2011 - nominated for a BAFTSS prize); British Cinema: A Critical History (BFI, 2005) and (co-edited with Claire Monk) British Historical Cinema: History, Heritage and the Costume Film (Routledge, 2001).
- Author(s)Amy Sargeant
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.