Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis addition to the visually stimulating Sci-Hi series looks at the application of science and new techlogies to fighting crime, from security scanners to genetic fingerprinting and tasers, and how they affect our lives. It looks at new materials, discoveries, and inventions, and assesses their effectiveness.
- Author(s)Robert Snedden
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleSci-Hi: Science and Technology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width193 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.