All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn explosive and unvarnished look at America's immigration problem. Crime & Incompetence: Guide to America's Immigration Crisis takes the reader into a world of crime, corruption, and incompetence that politicians and faceless bureaucrats do t want you to kw exists. Using government reports and criminal indictments, investigative journalist Marinka Peschmann's eye-opening book exposes the dark side of the broken legal immigration system. Bribery-cash, gifts, or sex-is but one criminal element at the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). After reading Crime & Incompetence, Americans will learn how, under the watch of both Republican and Democratic administrations, the USCIS grew into a dysfunctional bureaucracy that substantially contributed to the current illegal alien/undocumented worker crisis; yet somehow, magically, is expected to process a bi-partisan path to citizenship (a.k.a. amnesty) for roughly 11+ million illegal immigrants. How can a broken system process millions of illegal immigrants when it can't process legal immigrants properly? Human rights? See what legal immigrants have kwn all along-how devastating life can be at the mercy of unelected bureaucrats while stuck in a broken agency. Immigration: it only affects national security and the ecomy.
- Author BiographyMARINKA PESCHMANN is the author of The Whistleblower: How the Clinton White House Stayed in Power and Following Orders: The Death of Vince Foster, Clinton White House. She is a freelance journalist, a reformed legal immigrant, and whistleblower. She has collaborated, ghostwritten, and contributed to books and stories from showbiz and celebrities to true crime, politics, and the United Nations. For more information visit: marinkapeschmann.com.
- Author(s)Marinka Peschmann
- PublisherOne Rock Ink Publishing
- Date of Publication08/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOne Rock Ink Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.