All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionCrime Laboratory Management is the first book to address the unique operational, administrative, and political issues involved in managing a forensic laboratory. It guides managers and supervisors through essential tasks ranging from hiring and training of staff to quality control, facilities management, and public relations. Author Jami St. Clair has more than 20 years experience in forensic science and served as President of the American Society of Crime Lab Directors in 1998-1999. She and her colleagues have designed this book to be useful for supervisors at every level. With its combination of classic management theories and practical information, this unique resource will help managers ensure that their laboratories operate efficiently and survive the intense scrutiny of today's criminal justice system. It will also help students and professional with an interest in forensic science and crime laboratory operation to better understand the functions of labs and the critical role they play in handling and analyzing evidence.
- Author BiographyJami J. St. Clair has more than 20 years of experience in forensic science and is past President of the American Society of Crime Laboratory Directors (ASCLD). She has provided expert witness testimony in over 100 criminal and civil trials and has been the Crime Laboratory Manager for the Columbus Division of Police for over 10 years.
- Author(s)Jami St.Clair
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations ; 25 cm
- Weight1010 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.