All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis expert analysis addresses the many interconnections between political violence and crime, including the transnational crimes of n-state actors and the international crimes of states.
- Author BiographyPaul Battersby is associate professor of international relations and discipline and head of global studies at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia. Joseph M. Siracusa is professor of human security and international diplomacy at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia. Sasho Ripiloski teaches in the international studies program at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia.
- Author(s)Joseph M. Siracusa,Paul Battersby,Sasho Ripiloski
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.