All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStretch and challenge your students with SHP's longest-lived and bestselling series for GCSE History. This SHP Official Text is a comprehensive and authoritative development study for use with all GCSE specifications. It is written by experts who understand both how to design good teaching material and how to cover the GCSE assessment objectives thoroughly. The book combines: - Clear explanation of content - Classroom-trialled activities that really motivate students - Extensive and intriguing source material and case studies With an engaging, enquiry-based approach, this book will enliven any history course.
- Author BiographyIan Dawson is Publications Director of the Schools History Project and creator of the website www.thinkinghistory.co.uk which provides strategies for the use of active learning in History.
- Author(s)Ian Dawson,Schools History Project
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/03/1999
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDiscovering the Past for GCSE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Murray
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight606 g
- Width213 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.