All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionJames Campbell provides an in-depth survey of crime, punishment and justice in African American history. Presenting cutting-edge scholarship on issues of criminal justice in African American history in an accessible way for students, he makes connections between black experiences of criminal justice and violence from the slave era to the present.
- Author BiographyJAMES CAMPBELL is Lecturer in American History at the University of Leicester. He is the author of Slavery on Trial: Race, Class, and Criminal Justice in Antebellum Richmond, Virginia and the co-editor (with Rebecca Griffin) of Reconstruction: People and Perspectives.
- Author(s)James Campbell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAmerican History in Depth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight469 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.