All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tenth Edition of Criminal Justice Essentials provides a comprehensive, yet manageable, overview of the U.S. Criminal Justice System. Revised and updated to reflect recent research and statutory changes, this text is one of the most thorough, legally accurate, and best-researched introductions to the U.S. criminal justice system available. Anchored within the framework of the legal system and using legal decisions as a basis for much of its direction, Reid offers an authoritative overview of the law enriched with real life examples of the criminal justice system in action.Features:
- Revised and updated to reflect recent research and statutory changes, provides a comprehensive and concise overview of the U.S. criminal justice system.
- Authoritative and comprehensive overview of the U.S. criminal justice system.
- Includes legal decisions as a basis for much of the textual explanations. Accurately interprets the legal decisions and includes citations.
- Features references to current affairs and developments to illustrate legal principles in action
- Well-structured, teachable text. Pedagogy includes thoughtful learning objectives, chapter outlines and overviews, key terms with marginal definitions, and helpful charts and figures.
- Author(s)Professor and Director of the Undergraduate Program of the Reubin O'd Askew School of Public Administration and Policy Sue Titus Reid
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleAspen College
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1315 g
- Width213 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement10th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.