All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionCliffs Quick Review Course guides cover the essentials of your toughest subjects. Get a firm grip on core concepts and key material, and test your newfound kwledge with review questions. Whether you need a course supplement, help preparing for an exam, or a concise reference for the subject, Cliffs Quick Review Criminal Justice can help. This guide covers the criminal justice system in the United States, with coverage on police powers, citizens' rights, and criminal law. In time, you'll be tackling topics such as: Rights consciousness and civil liberties, Legal defenses and justifications for crimes, Theories of punishment, The causes and costs of police corruption, and Sentencing statutes and guidelines. Cliffs Quick Review Criminal Justice acts as a supplement to your other learning materials. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. You can also get a feel for the scope of the book by checking out the contents pages that give you a chapter-by-chapter list of topics, tabs at the top of each page that tell you what topic is being covered, keyword in boldface type, heading and subheading structure that breaks sections into clearly identifiable bites of information, and Great Debates sections within each chapter. With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, Cliffs Quick Review Guides are comprehensive resources that can help you get the best possible grades.
- Author BiographyDennis E. Hoffman. Ph.D., teaches criminal justice at the University of Nebraska at Omaha.
- Author(s)Dennis Hoffman
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication24/07/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCliffs Quick Review S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight247 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.