Criminal Law, Keyed to Kadish, Schulhofer, Steiker, and Barkow by Casenotes, Casenote Legal Briefs (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter your casebook, a Casete Legal Brief is your most important reference source for the entire semester. The series is trusted for its expert summary of the principal cases in your casebook. Its proven reliability makes Casete Legal Briefs the most popular case brief series available. With more than 100 titles keyed to the current editions of major casebooks, you kw you can find the help you need. The brief for each case saves you time and helps you retain important issues. Each brief has a succinct statement of the rule of law/black letter law, description of the facts, and important points of the holding and decision. Quicktes are short definitions of the legal terms used at the end of each brief. Use the Glossary in the end of your text to define common Latin legal terms. Such an overview, combined with case analysis, helps broaden your understanding and supports you in classroom discussion. Each title is keyed to the current edition of a specific casebook; it s your trusted guide to the text throughout the semester.
- The brief for each principal case in the casebook saves you time and helps you retain important issues.
- Each brief has a succinct statement of the rule of law/black letter law, description of the facts, important points of the holding and decision, and concurrences and dissents included in the casebook excerpt. This overview is combined with a short analysis: all to help you broaden your understanding and support you in classroom discussion.
- Quicktes at end of each brief give you short definitions of the legal terms used.
- A handy Glossary of common Latin words and phrases is included in every Casete.
- Detailed instruction on how to brief a case is provided for you.
- A free Quick Course Outline accompanies all Casete Legal Briefs in these course areas: Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Evidence, Property, and Torts.
- Author(s)Casenote Legal Briefs,Casenotes
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCasenote Legal Briefs
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement9th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.