All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe Palgrave Macmillan Law Masters series is a long-running and successful list of titles offering clear, concise and authoritative guides to the main subject areas, written by experienced and respected authors. The eighth edition of Criminal Law provides a comprehensive introduction to the basic principles of criminal liability and to the main criminal offences, together with insights into the controversies and debates that surround the subject. The text is written in a clear and engaging style, making the fundamental concepts easy to grasp. This is an ideal companion for both law undergraduate and GDL/CPE students. This new edition has been comprehensively revised updated to reflect recent case law and statutory developments. There has been much updating, particularly on homicide and accessories. Useful student tools include Hot Topic sections analysing the controversial cases of recent years, plus end of chapter summaries and suggestions for further reading.
- Author BiographyJonathan Herring is a Professor of Law at the University of Oxford, UK and a Fellow in Law at Exeter College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Jonathan Herring
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Law Masters
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1989
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date28/04/2015
- Content Note18 figures
- Weight706 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.