All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an accessible introduction to the increasingly popular subject of criminal psychology. It explores the application of psychology to understanding the crime phemen, criminal behaviour,solving crimes, the court process and punishment rehabilitation. It will be an invaluable resource for anybody taking courses in this field, in particular students taking the criminal psychology/forensic psychology components of the main A-level psychology specifications. The book is fully in line with the new A-level specifications being taught from September 2009. Each chapter includes case studies, keystudies, evaluations and a range of discussion questions. Apart from providing in depth and up-to-date kwledge on criminal psychology, the book is equally up-to-date on trends and issues in criminal justice today.
- Author BiographyFrancis Pakes is Lecturer in Criminal Psychology at the University of Plymouth, UK. Suzanne Pakes teaches A-level Psychology at The Porstmouth Grammar School, UK.
- Author(s)Francis Pakes,Suzanne Pakes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.