All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling CRIMINOLOGY: THEORIES, PATTERNS, AND TYPOLOGIES, w in its Twelfth Edition, delivers the most comprehensive, in-depth analysis of crimilogical theory and crime typologies available. This book is also unrivaled in its strong research base and currency, with detailed coverage of cybercrime, green crime, and transnational crime--three of the hottest issues in the field today. Packed with real-world illustrations, the Twelfth Edition includes cutting-edge seminal research, up-to-the-minute policy, newsworthy examples, and hundreds of new references. A proven author and authority in crimilogy and criminal justice, Dr. Rewned for his unbiased presentation of theories, issues, and controversies, Siegel encourages readers to weigh the evidence and form their own conclusions.
- Author BiographyLarry J. Siegel was born in the Bronx in 1947. While living on Jerome Avenue and attending City College of New York (CCNY) in the 1960s, he was swept up in the social and political currents of the time. He became intrigued with the influence contemporary culture had on individual behavior: Did people shape society, or did society shape people? He applied his interest in social forces and human behavior to the study of crime and justice. After graduating from CCNY, he attended the newly opened program in criminal justice at the State University of New York at Albany, earning both his M.A. and Ph.D. degrees there. After completing his graduate work, Dr. Siegel began his teaching career at Northeastern University and has also held teaching positions at the University of Nebraska at Omaha, Saint Anselm College in New Hampshire, and in the School of Criminology and Justice Studies at the University of Massachusetts at Lowell (UML). Now a Professor Emeritus, he continues to teach courses on criminology and criminal justice in UML'S online master's degree program. Dr. Siegel has written extensively in the area of crime and justice, including books on juvenile law, delinquency, criminology, corrections, criminal justice, and criminal procedure. He is a court-certified expert on police conduct and has testified in numerous legal cases.
- Author(s)Larry J. Siegel
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1520 g
- Width221 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.