All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionAll that matters to 15-year-old Nobara Sumiyoshi is volleyball--she's an awesome player with big-time ambitions. But sometimes it seems like a girl just can't get a break in the competitive world of high school volleyball. Just when Nobara is set to play with the Eagles against the men's team at Central Sokai University, Yushin shows up on campus! Has he come to make a play for Nobara? All that matters to 15-year-old Nobara Sumiyoshi is volleyball--she's an awesome player with big-time ambitions. But sometimes it seems like a girl just can't get a break in the competitive world of high school volleyball.
- Author BiographyAt age 17, Mitsuba Takanashi debuted her first short story Mou Koi Nante Shinai (Never Fall in Love Again) in 1992 in Bessatsu Margaret magazine and now has several major titles under her belt. Born in the Shimane Prefecture of Japan, Mitsuba Takanashi now lives in Tokyo, where she enjoys taking walks, watching videos, shopping, and going to the hair salon. Takanashi has a soft spot for the Japanese pop acts Yellow Monkey and Hide, and is good at playing ping pong.
- Author(s)Mitsuba Takanashi
- PublisherViz Media
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleCrimson Hero (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number09
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mitsuba Takanashi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.