All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionCrisis Counseling represents a much-needed resource for the professional, pastoral, and even lay counselor. Providing a biblically based framework for responding to a crisis event and the following times of trauma, loss, and grief, the book offers specific examples from Scripture and everyday life. It also treats specialized areas of crisis counseling, including how to work with children and teenagers in crisis circumstances and how to develop a crisis response team in a church setting. A concluding chapter helps readers deal with the stress, burut, and secondary trauma that often accompanies crisis ministry and counseling.
- Author(s)Scott Floyd
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.