Crisis Management: Leading in the New Strategy Landscape by William Rick Crandall, John A. Parnell, John E. Spillan (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $102.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $103.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a strategic orientation to crisis management, this fully updated edition of Crandall, Parnell, and Spillan's Crisis Management helps readers understand the importance of planning for crises within the wider framework of an organization's regular strategic management process. This strikingly engaging and easy-to-follow text focuses on a four-stage crisis management framework: 1) Landscape Survey: identifying potential crisis vulnerabilities, 2) Strategic Planning: organizing the crisis management team and writing the plan, 3) Crisis Management: addressing the crisis when it occurs, and 4) Organizational Learning: applying lessons from crises so they will be prevented or mitigated in the future. The second edition emphasizes the importance of managing both the internal landscape (those stakeholders within the organization, such as the employees, owners, and management) and the external landscape (those stakeholders outside of the organization, such as the media, customers, suppliers, general public, government agencies, and special interest groups).
- Author BiographyWilliam Rick Crandall (PhD, University of Memphis), is professor of Management at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke. Previously, Dr. Crandall taught for eleven years at Concord College, Athens, where he served on the college's crisis management team. Dr. Crandall's articles on crisis management have appeared in a wide range of journals. John A. Parnell (PhD, University of Memphis, EdD, Campbell University; MAEd, East Carolina University) is the William Henry Belk Distinguished Professor of Management at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke, where he was recipient of the 2005 Adolph Dial Award for Scholarly & Creative Activity. John E. Spillan (PhD, Warsaw School of Economics) is professor of Business Administration at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke. His research interests center on crisis management, international marketing, entrepreneurship, and international business. His articles have appeared in a wide range of journals.
- Author(s)John A. Parnell,John E. Spillan,William Rick Crandall
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight658 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $32.62New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $16.50Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.25Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.