All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionCrisis management planning refers to the methodology used by executives to respond to and manage a crisis and is an integral part of a business resumption plan. Crisis Management Planning and Execution explores in detail the concepts of crisis management planning, which involves a number of crises other than physical disaster. Defining the term crisis management plan, the book begins by explaining the business continuity plan and how it comprises the prevention, emergency response, and business resumption plans. It examines the stages of a crisis, the four steps needed to manage a crisis, and the executive management team section of the crisis management plan. The book deals with the crisis communications team and plan, reviews development of the crisis management plan, and discusses the command center. The book concludes by illustrating the importance of exercising the plan. Providing a practical methodology, Crisis Management Planning and Execution teaches the business continuity/business resumption professional how to encourage executives to participate in the development of their sections of the crisis management plan. It incorporates a step-by-step process for crafting a plan unique to every company dealing with disasters.
- Author(s)Edward S. Devlin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/12/2006
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight861 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.