All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents a fast track route to understanding crisis management. It covers the key areas of crisis management from crisis planning and handling a global business crisis to crisis plan execution. It offers examples and lessons from some of the world's most successful businesses, including Parsons Corporation, Pepsi Cola, Johnson and Johnson and General Motors, and ideas from the smartest thinkers, including Douglas Hearle, James E Lukaszewski and Fraser P Seitel. It includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide.
- Author BiographyJACK GOTTSCHALK is the author of eight books on a range of subjects including Crisis Management, Foreign Investments and International Security
- Author(s)Jack Gottschalk
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/01/2002
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight110 g
- Width121 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.