All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionWith updates in crisis intervention programming and legislation, integration of recent research on school shootings, and other forms of school violence, and the addition of such topics as cyberbullying, relational aggression, and the needs of military families, this second edition of Crisis Prevention and Intervention in the Classroom further widens teachers' perspectives on school crises and puts them in a better position to prevent and cope with these events.
- Author BiographyVictoria B. Damiani is a nationally certified school psychologist and professor emeritus of educational and school psychology at Indiana University of Pennsylvania. Her research interests include school-based mental health, families of children with special needs, and gifted education.
- Author(s)Victoria B. Damiani
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/05/2011
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight331 g
- Width158 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.