All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionThe only document of its kind, Crisis Without End represents an unprecedented look into the profound after-effects of Fukushima. In accessible terms, leading experts from Japan, the United States, Russia and other nations weigh in on the current state of kwledge of radiation-related health risks in Japan, impacts on the world's oceans, the question of low-dosage radiation risks, crucial comparisons with Cherbyl, health and environmental impacts on the United States (including on food and newborns) and the implications for the U.S. nuclear energy industry.
- Author BiographyLannan Award winner Helen Caldicott is a co-founder of Physicians for Social Responsibility and was named one of the most influential women of the twentieth century by the Smithsonian Institute. She is the author of numerous books, including Nuclear Power Is Not the Answer (The New Press). She lives in Matcham, Australia.
- PublisherThe New Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe New Press
- Content Notefigures
- Weight402 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byHelen Caldicott
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.