All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrisis of the House Divided is the standard historiography of the Lincoln-Douglas debates. Harry V. Jaffa provides the definitive analysis of the political principles that guided Lincoln from his reentry into politics in 1854 through his Senate campaign against Douglas in 1858. To mark the fiftieth anniversary of the original publication, Jaffa has provided a new introduction.
- Author BiographyHarry V. Jaffa is the Henry Salvatori Research Professor of Political Philosophy Emeritus at Claremont McKenna College. He is the author or coauthor of many books, including Shakespeare's Politics, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Harry V. Jaffa
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement50th anniversary ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.