All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study investigates the doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures which apply to contingency contracting within Department of Defense (DoD) agencies during peace operations. These agencies include the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the unified commands, the component services, the Defense Logistics Agency, and the Army Corps of Engineers. This study identifies the major documents which contain doctrine, regulations, and procedures for contingency contracting. It determines the extent to which current doctrine, regulations, and procedures facilitate efficient contingency contracting efforts by multiple DoD contracting activities participating in peace operations. This study further analyzes contingency contracting during selected peace operations and identifies inefficiencies experienced with the contingency contracting effort, the causes of these inefficiencies, and the potential for solving these problems with joint doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures for contingency contracting applicable to all DoD contracting activities. The study recommends establishing joint doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures which detail the conduct and interaction of contingency contracting efforts by DOD agencies during peace operations.
- Author(s)Stephen B Leisenring
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight231 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.