Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionCritical Approaches to Ancient Near Eastern Art concentrates on the visual, material, and built aspects of the Ancient Near East from the fourth millennium BCE to the Hellenistic period. Presenting invative theoretical approaches to Ancient Near Eastern art history, this volume will be of value to scholars of the Ancient Near East, as well as to those interested in contemporary art historical and anthropological approaches to visual culture.
- Author BiographyBrian A. Brown, University of California, Berkeley, USA;Marian H. Feldman, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, USA.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Content Note203 black & white illustrations, 203 schw.-w. Abb.
- Weight1577 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Edited byBrian A. Brown,Marian H. Feldman
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.